1. Take a cooled pot of coffee.
You could also use hotter coffee and just set it in the fridge or freezer until it cools down a bit but I usually don’t make my iced coffees until later in the day so I just use the last bits of cold coffee that remain in the pot from the morning
3. Pour skim milk into the coffee
Any milk or milk alternative will do, I just prefer skim because I find it froths up the most and the milky froth is my favourite part.
5. Add a couple large cubes of ice
I add more or less depending on how much coffee I’m using. If I’m making a big iced coffee with more liquid then I’ll use more ice.
6. Twist on the Bullet lid, place the cup onto the base and grind it all up until you no longer hear little ice chunks bumping around.
7. Taste it. Add more ice or sweetener and blend again if needed.
8. Enjoy, preferable outside on a hot and sunny day.