So since it’s Friday (and I have a thing for alliterations), it seems like the perfect time to honour this with:
Fun Facts Friday
But instead of all 7 facts specifically about moi, here’s 7 random tidbits of the moment that are connected to me in some way, shape, or form.
1. The seeds of morning glories contain the psychoactive alkaloid d-lysergic acid amide that can be modified into LSD. Taken in large doses, they act as serotonin-like hallucinogens that can induce religious/spiritual experiences
(Right now I’m studying for my psychology Drugs & Behaviour exam on Monday. Anything you could ever want to know about drugs…I learned in this class. I feel a little too informed)
2. As if you’re not pumped up enough for summer already, this prescription will make you fall asleep dreaming about beaches, sandals, and sunshine.
This also happens to come from one of my favourite pep-me-up sites. Miss Gala Darling has such a zest for life.
3. The best breakfast accompaniment? Natural sunlight.
And if you look closely, that would be two different mornings of breakfast sitting atop the exact same magazine page. Guess I didn’t make any progress with that magazine these past couple days.
[#1 = chopped apple + strawberries, Corn Bran cereal + puffed rice, plain yogurt]
[#2 = overnight oats: oats, banana, almond milk, chocolate Amazing Grass, crumbled muffin, peanut flour paste a la Julie]
4. The second best breakfast accompaniment, especially on Fridays? Flyers. Am I the only dork that gets excited to read the newest flyers with breakfast at the end of every week? They’re always virtually the same and yet I always look through them. You never know when some spectacular deal just might pop up (ehemconsumerwhoreehem).
5. I could run for hours listening to this song – It will make you sweat.
6. Speaking of sweating…a sweat session, a shower and a spot of makeup are key ingredients in my daily sanity. Without them, I suffer.
7. Yes I am in fact 23, even though half the time I look 17. I still get excited on the rare instances when I don’t get ID’d.
I’m sure everyone and their mother has featured 7 fun-filled facts about themselves by now but if you haven’t, please do it up!
And with that,
Whaddup Weekend! Have a good one!