- Make and eat mass amounts of Pumpkin Spice Roasted Chickpeas (the smell alone will hook you even before these wee beans of delight hit your tastebuds).
- Make and drink mass amounts of coffee. Okay scratch the make and just go with the drink. My mom makes the coffee. Hey, she gets up the earliest! And my recent attempt at making a pot of coffee all by myself resulted in the most watered down weak pot of sludge I’ve ever tasted. Only I could screw up a pot of coffee.
Consumption involves both the black hole hot and the foamy iced versions. Less emphasis on the ice kind since the weather’s chilly and they’re chilly and thus that makes me chilly and I’m not really down with that. Except when I’m really feeling an iced coffee, then I suck it up and put an extra sweater on.
- Make and eat slightly less mass amounts of Maple Apple Butter. With apple peach juice instead of cider because that’s all that was in my fridge. I was being resourceful!
- Make and eat mass amounts of vegetables (and wraps…and pieces of plain tofu with BBQ sauce…)
- And continue with the veg trend by making and eating mass amounts of steamed broccoli topped with marinara mixed with…What’s that? Hummus? Oh yes. Marinara + hummus, heated and eated (erm… heaten and eaten? I like to rhyme okay?) in all of its delicious creamy goodness.
- Not make but just eat mass amounts of mom’s spaghetti (“She’s nervous but on the surface she looks calm and ready…” Come on, who didn’t love 8 mile…)
- Paint my nails in hot pink shades.
- Make and eat awesome breakfasts that all involve pumpkin.
Sometimes mixed with yogurt, Weetabix and frozen blueberries
Sometimes mixed with yogurt, clems, banana, fresh blueberries and topped with a frozen Pumpkin Pie Baby (Make them. Freeze them. Love them.)
And sometimes mixed with oats and egg whites to make a pumpkin oatmeal pancake that gets topped with jam, vanilla yogurt mixed with peanut butter, bananas and blueberries and makes for one happy tummy.
- Scarf down random “I don’t feel like writing so instead I’ll eat (and I might be a little hungry too)” snacks
- Feel a lot of numb bum from sitting for long periods of time trying to make coherent and sensical words happen on my word documents.
- Take brisk night walks, sprint to jiving tunes on the treadmill and kick numb bum’s butt with some Tae bo action in order to get some movement in my day during this school-induced stationary period of time
- And within all of that a bit of essay writing gets done. Here and there, you know…
I feel like I’ve made some progress so right now I’m chillaxin, but exams start next week and with all of the midterms, essays and assignments I’ve had constantly coming up in the last while, I haven’t cracked a textbook in ages. Meaning the relief I get from handing in my three essays this week is going to be immediately replaced by mass amount of stress and grief as I try to frantically cram studying for my three biggest exams that fall within the first three days of the exam period (Dec 10-12) into hardly one full week of time. Not so pumped.
Anywho, I think it’s time for some shut eye before another new week begins. Woop de joy. Let’s hope for a good and productive one!